Capecitabine tablets Dosage
Capecitabine should be taken orally at about the same time each day, either with or without food (within 30 minutes of a meal).
Capecitabine 500 mg tablet should be swallowed whole with water. The capsules should not be opened, dissolved, broken, or chewed.
Capecitabine side effects
Common side effects of Capecitabine include chest pain, shortness of breath, feeling faint, irregular heartbeats or skipping beats, sudden weight gain, swollen ankles or legs, diarrhea, unexpected tiredness, dehydration, vomiting, weakness and abdominal pain.
Warnings and Precautions
- Patients with mild as well as moderate renal impairment at baseline should be carefully monitored for adverse reactions.
- Severe mucocutaneous reactions, some with fatal outcomes, such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis (TEN) can occur in patients treated with Capecitabine.
- Patients receiving therapy with Capecitabine should be monitored under the experienced physician.
- Females of childbearing potential must be advised to avoid pregnancy while on Capecitabine.
- Diarrhea carrying patients should be carefully monitored and given fluid and electrolyte replacement if they become dehydrated.
Supplied/Storage and handling
Care should be exercised in the handling of Capcel. Capecitabine 500 mg tablet should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Commonly asked questions:
Yes. The FDA must first approve generic drugs before they are marketed. The FDA requires that generic drugs must be as high in quality, and as strong, pure and stable as brand name drugs.
Capecitabine is converted into 5-fluorouracil (5-FU), and cells metabolize it into 5-fluoro-2’-deoxyuridine monophosphate and 5-fluorouridine triphosphate, which stops cell making and damage the repairing of DNA and cancer cells need to make DNA to grow and multiply.
Capecitabine is the active ingredient and other inactive ingredients: anhydrous lactose, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Capecitabine used in the treatment of Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer and Gastric Cancer (off-label in the USA).
Patients who are allergic to the ingredients of the medicine should not take Capecitabine.
Patients with severe kidney problems.
- Capecitabine price is low if you buy generic brand over Innovator, You can buy it from any authorized whole seller after getting prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
- The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patient can also send WhatsApp message to +91 8130290915. We will reply ASAP with the details of Pricing and procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of Valid prescription of Clinician
All Trademark and Brand that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. Capecitabine 500 mg is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller and Pharmacies.