Enzalutamide 40 mg or xtandi 40 mg should be taken by mouth either with food or without food as instructed by your doctor. Enzamide capsules should be wholly gulped with water. Take this medication at the fixed time of each day and make sure you do not eat an opened, broken or split capsules.
Enzalutamide side effects
The most common adverse side effects of Enzalutamide may include joint pain, back pain, diarrhea, muscle weakness.
Epileptic Seizure is the rarest adverse reaction that may appear in almost none cases.
Warnings and Precautions
- Xtandi 40 mg (Enzalutamide) contraindicated in females during pregnancy or having an intention to conceive a child. This medication may cause fetal harm.
- People with Xtandi have experienced allergic reactions, so talk to your physician if you`re allergic to this medication or you have any allergic history.
- Enzalutamide (Xtandi) is not yet recommended for females while the entire time duration of breastfeeding.
Supplied/Storage and handling
Care should be implemented in the proper handling of Xtandi 40 mg capsules . Enzalutamide tablets should not be opened or crushed unnecessarily.
The store permitted for this medication should be between 20-25 C (68-77 F).
Commonly asked questions:
- If you purchase generic then Enzalutamide cost is low as compared to innovator brand. you can buy it from any authorized whole seller after getting prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
- The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patient can also send WhatsApp message to +91 8130290915. We will reply ASAP with the details of Pricing and procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of Valid prescription of Clinician
All Trademark and Brand that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. Enzalutamide is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller and Pharmacies.