Etanercept 50 mg is available in vaccine form. Various concentrations with dosage and strength are mentioned below:
- 50 mg single-use prefilled syringe has 0.98 ml of a 50 mg per ml solution of etanercept.
- 50 mg Single-use Prefilled Autoinjector contains 0.98 mL of a 50 mg/mL solution of etanercept.
- 25 mg Single-use Prefilled Syringe has 0.51 mL of a 50 mg/mL solution of etanercept.
- 25 mg Multiple-use vial contains 25 mg of etanercept.
Etanercept 50 mg side effects
The most common side effects of etanercept contain infection and injection site reactions.
Few common adverse reactions of intacept 50 mg are mild nausea, headache, stomach pain, redness at the injection site, vomiting, diarrhoea, heartburn, cold symptoms, weakness, change in weight etc.
There are some adverse reactions of intacept injection that when appear the patient should immediately consult the doctor. The reactions are bleeding, bruising, difficulty in breathing, numbness or tingling in hands and feet, several signs of infections, chest pain, dizziness, blurred vision, joint pain, change in skin morphology, coughing etc.
Warnings and Precautions
- Etanercept 25 mg medication should not be used during an active infection. The use of etanercept should either be stopped or under doctor’s consultation when the infection is very severe.
- If a patient develops systemic illness during the use of intacept 25 mg then the patient should consider antifungal therapy.
- Demyelinating disease, exacerbation or new-onset, may occur.
- Chances of lymphoma are high in a patient having this medication.
- Congestive heart failure may occur.
- If any symptoms of aplastic anaemia or pancytopenia then the use of intacept 25 mg should be discontinued.
- Special monitoring for hepatitis B carrier virus after several months of therapy.
- Hypersensitivity or serious allergic reactions have been reported.
- Sometimes lupus-like syndrome or autoimmune hepatitis occurs.
Supplied/Storage and handling
Care should be exercised in the handling of Intacept. Intacept injections should not be opened or punctured. Stores permitted between 36°F-46°F, or 2°C and 8°C, which is the standard temperature of the refrigerator.
Intercept injections are very cost-friendly and economical. These are available at all registered pharmaceutical companies and can easily be bought from them.
Commonly asked questions:
- Etacept 25mg Injection (Cipla Ltd).
- Enbrol 25mg Injection (Taj Pharma India Ltd).
- Etanercept (Pfizer Ltd).
- Intacept 25mg Injection (Intas).
- Enbral 25mg PFS Syringe (Amgen).
- Etanercept cost is pocket friendly if you are going to purchase generic one. you can buy it from any authorized whole seller after getting prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
- The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at [email protected]. Patient can also send WhatsApp message to +91 8130290915. We will reply ASAP with the details of Pricing and procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of Valid prescription of Clinician
All Trademark and Brand that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. Etanercept is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller and Pharmacies.