Ikris Pharma Network is a fast growing pharmaceutical consulting company with expertise in named patient import services. We facilitate patients in accessing medicines and other pharmaceutical products which are not registered or unavailable in their home country. We use our network for legal importation of innovative life-saving licensed medicines which are available in the USA and Europe. Such life-saving medicines are typically difficult to access in countries where market authorization has not been obtained.
Named Patient import allows physicians and their patients to access drugs which have not yet received approval for marketing by concerned health authorities in their home country. Governments worldwide have created provisions for granting access to drugs prior to approval for patients who have exhausted current treatment options and they do not match clinical trial entry criteria either. At Ikris Pharma Network we facilitates import of medicines for personal use against valid prescriptions and in conformity with all local laws and regulations.
We also help in accessing such advanced medicines to Hospitals, Clinics and Pharmaceutical companies for their R&D work.
We have been working since 2014, and have efficient network to help in compliant sourcing of a broad range of established branded prescription drugs (or their generic equivalent).
Ikris Pharma Network offers experience and network for compliant access:
- We assist medicines import, only through Named Patient import license or similar regulatory approvals
- We have assisted more than 1200 patients under Named Patient import Program so far
- We are having own EU GDP* compliant warehouse in Belgium for storage and sourcing genuine medicines
- We take special care for transporting all medicines as per their temperature requirement especially cold chain products (2-8C), which are managed through validated customized cold chain solution (EXAM)
- Exclusive agreement with companies for accessing medicines through named patient import
- We also help in accessing medicines for rare diseases.