The recommended dose of leuprolide acetate is administered subcutaneously. There are four dosing options for it. Patients and their doctors can choose the apt dosing option that works best for them. It is a proven LHRH agonist with a unique formulation for consistent drug delivery. Patients can choose from several dosing options: including receiving one injection every 6-months (only twice a year). As with other medications administered by subcutaneous injection, the site of injection needs to vary periodically.
Most commonly reported leuprolide acetate side effects include malaise, fatigue, hot flashes/sweats, and testicular atrophy.
Warnings And Precautions
- The leuprorelin acetate should not be used by anyone who is allergic to it or to any similar drugs.
- Patients with urinary tract obstruction or metastatic vertebral lesions should be closely observed during the first few weeks of leuprolide acetate therapy.
- Response to leuprolide should be monitored by measuring serum concentrations of testosterone and prostate-specific antigen periodically.
- Patients with leuprolide acetate injection uses should be monitored for blood glucose and glycosylated haemoglobin (HbA1c) periodically.
- Patients with a GnRH agonist should be monitored for symptoms and signs suggestive of the development of cardiovascular disease.
- The leuprolide acetate injection is contraindicated in women who are or may become pregnant.
How Supplied/Storage and Handling:
Care is exercised in the handling of Leuprolide. Leuprolide Acetate Injection should not be open or broken. It should be stored at temperature 2°C – 8 °C (35.6 °F – 46.4 °F).
Drug interaction of LEUPROLIDE ACETATE
No pharmacokinetic drug-drug interaction studies were conducted with Leuprolide Acetate.
Commonly asked questions:
Some common alternate brands exist and listed as follows:
- Leufol 3.75mg Injection 1ml (Vhb Life Sciences Limited)
- Leuprogon 3.75mg Injection 1ml (Lg Life Sciences India Pvt Ltd)
- Lucrin Depot 3.75mg Injection 1’S (ABBOTT INDIA LIMITED)
- Lugonist 3.75mg Injection 1ml (Cadila Healthcare Ltd)
- Gonadoreg 3.75mg Injection 2ml (Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
Abacavir is prescribed for the treatment of HIV-1 infection.
Leuprolide acetate belongs to the class of drugs named gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonists.
The recommended dose of leuprolide acetate injection should be administered as a single daily subcutaneous injection.
You can buy Leuprolide Acetate from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 8130290915 or can dial Toll-Free number: 18008891064. We will reply ASAP with the details of leuprolide acetate cost and buying procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners, and Ikris Pharma Network does not claim them. We only provide details. Leuprolide Acetate is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, Reseller, and Pharmacies.