Ikris Pharma Network respects the privacy of individuals/visitors and is committed to take reasonable precautions to protect Personal information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information (and together “Information”) of visitors of this Ikris Pharma website and comply with all the legal, regulatory and/or contractual obligations related to data privacy.
This policy makes up for the processing, storage and access to data as needed under the lawful and/or contractual actions with Ikris Pharma or otherwise needed in the normal course of business. It illustrates Ikris Pharma’s policies as well as procedures on the usage, collection and disclosure of the data provided or received by natural persons and matches the requirements established under:
- The IT Act, 2000 – Section 43A; and
- The IT Rules, 2011 (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information).
Ikris Pharma Network has acquired the Privacy by Default fundamentals in its outlook to data privacy i.e. privacy of deets and information is upheld first by default.
This policy applies to Information collected and processed by Ikris Pharma consisting of following:
- Sensitive Personal Data or Information, which is such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by Ikris Pharma, consisting of:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit/debit card or certain other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to Ikris Pharma for providing service; and
- Any of the personal details obtained by Ikris Pharma for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- Personal belonging details which are the details associated with an individual/visitor, or a bulk of data that could reasonably allow him to be identified. Personal details may consist of name, contact numbers, residential address, email address, DOB and gender.
Kindly note that any information that is freely accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
Ikris Pharma shall gather and avail oneself of Information for legitimate business purposes in order:
- That an individual/visitor can download the data, products and grab advantage of certain other features of Ikris Pharma’s website.
- To provide deets or interactive services through Ikris website, to the individual’s/visitor’s e-mail address or, where the visitor wishes it to be forwarded by post, to the individual’s/visitor’s postal address.
- To go after the individual’s/visitor’s feedback or to get in touch with the individual/visitor in relation to the services offered on the website of Ikris Pharma.
- Tto execute the commands or applications submitted by the individual/visitor.
- To administer or otherwise carry out Ikris Pharma’s obligations in relation to any agreement that the individual/visitor may have with Ikris Pharma.
- To forecast and sort out the difficulties or issues with any goods or services supplied to the individual/visitor.
- To generate products or services that may match the individual’s/visitor’s requirements.
- To process and respond to requests, enhance Ikris Pharma’s operations, and communicate with individuals/visitors about Ikris Pharma’s products, services and businesses.
Ikris Pharma Network shall gather only minimum data needed to match the purposes mentioned in this policy. Neither Ikris Pharma nor its representatives shall be responsible for the authenticity of such data provided by the individual/visitor. As normal business practice, Ikris Pharma Network may gather details for enabling the secure online authentication, interaction and transaction with natural persons. This may include the installation of the cookies and the storation of other session data.