Trifluridine Tipiracil Uses:
It is recommended in patients with:-
- Metastatic colorectal cancer was previously treated with fluoropyrimidine-, oxaliplatin- and irinotecan-based chemotherapy.
- Metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma was previously treated with at least two prior lines of chemotherapy.
The recommended dosage of Trifluridine Tipiracil tablets is 35 mg/m2 up to a maximum of 80 mg per dose (based on the trifluridine component) administered orally twice daily with food on Day 1 till to Days 5 and Days 8 till to Days 12 of each 28-day cycle until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity. The patient should swallow the tablet whole.
The most common side effects of Trifluridine Tipiracil are neutropenia, anemia, nausea, decreased appetite, thrombocytopenia, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Warnings and Precautions
- Obtain complete blood counts before and on Day 15 of each cycle of Trifluridine tipiracil and more frequently as clinically indicated.
- Administration of Trifluridine tipiracil can cause myelosuppression, anemia, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, febrile neutropenia, and septic shock.
- Withhold Trifluridine tipiracil for severe myelosuppression and resume at the next lower dosage.
- Healthcare professionals advise the reproductive females to use an effective contraceptive method during the administration of Trifluridine tipiracil tablets and for at least 6 months after the final dose as it can damage the fetus.
Supplied/Storage and handling:
- Store the Trifluridine tipiracil tablets at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted from 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
- If the tablets are stored outside of the original bottle, discard them after 30 days.
Commonly asked questions:
Trifluridine is a thymidine-based nucleoside analog, and Tipiracil is a thymidine phosphorylase inhibitor. It is a prescription-only medicine to treat colorectal and gastric cancer patients.
The active ingredients in the medicine are Trifluridine and tipiracil hydrochloride, and the inactive ingredients are lactose monohydrate, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, ferric oxide, and magnesium stearate.
- Trifluridine Tipiracil 20 mg/8.19 mg
- Trifluridine Tipiracil 15 mg/6.14 mg
Lonsurf consists of Trifluridine Tipiracil is an anti-cancer chemotherapy drug.
One can buy this medicine from any certified wholesale generic medicine supplier after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
Trifluridine Tipiracil price usually may vary depending on the brand-name to generic version drugs. Contact us today through [email protected], or WhatsApp: +91 8130290915 or TOLL-FREE: 18008891064.
Patients can fill out the order form, or they can send mail at [email protected]. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 8130290915 or dial Toll-Free number: 18008891064. We will reply as soon as possible with all the details of the Trifluridine Tipiracil price in India and the procurement procedure.
Note:- We confirm the order only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT an ONLINE store and we do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Trifluridine Tipiracil is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.