Voriconazole or Vorier is intended for administration by intravenous infusion. It is a single-dose, unpreserved product. Your doctor or nurse may give you this medication through a needle in your vein (intravenous, I.V.). It takes 1 to 2 hours to get each dose.
Voriconazole side effects
- Most common side effects of Voriconazole Injection include peripheral edema, headaches, trouble breathing, diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain, nausea, rashes, fever, anxiety, insomnia, confusion, weakness, tingling, sleepiness, dizziness, irregular heartbeats, slow or fast heartbeats, low blood pressure, stomach upset, constipation, jaundice, hair loss, flaky skin, itchiness, red skin, back pain, chest pain, and chills.
- Some adverse effects may also appear in patients with this drug which are as squamous cell skin cancer, damage due to phototoxicity, and Stevens-Johnson syndrome; in long-term use, there is a warning of the risk of bone fluorosis and periostitis.
Warnings and Precautions
- It is toxic to the fetus; pregnant women should not take it and women taking it should not become pregnant. Use during pregnancy may result in harm to the baby.
- People who have hereditary intolerance for galactose, Lapp lactase deficiency, or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not take this drug.
- It should be used with caution in people with arrhythmias or long QT.
- In long-term use, there is a warning of the risk of bone fluorosis and periostitis.
- Vorier should not be used in conjunction with many drugs including sirolimus, rifampicin, rifabutin, carbamazepine, quinidine, and ergot alkaloids).
- Intravenous use of Voriconazole 200mg must be avoided in patients with severe as well as moderate renal impairment, unless an assessment of the risk/benefit to the patient clarifies the use of intravenous voriconazole.
- People with this medication should avoid night driving, because VFEND may cause vision problems like blurry vision.
- Also need to avoid all driving or using dangerous machinery, if you have any change in your eyesight.
- No dose adjustment is needed for renal impairment or advanced age, but children seem to clear voriconazole faster than adults and drug levels may need monitoring.
Supplied/Storage and handling
Care should be exercised in the handling of VFEND. VFEND (Voriconazole Injection) should not be opened or crushed. Keep all containers tightly closed. Store permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Drug Interactions of Voriconazole
Being metabolized by hepatic cytochrome P450, voriconazole interacts with many drugs. Voriconazole should not be used in conjunction with many drugs which are as:
- carbamazepine (quinidine and ergot alkaloids)
And also the dose adjustments or monitoring when coadministered with others such as warfarin, fluconazole, tacrolimus, ciclosporin, omeprazole, and phenytoin.
Voriconazole may be safely administered with ranitidine, cimetidine, indinavir, macrolide antibiotics, digoxin, prednisolone, and mycophenolate.
Commonly asked questions:
Voriconazole works by affecting the fungal metabolism and fungal cell membranes.
Active ingredient of Vorier is Voriconazole.
The inactive ingredient is sulfobutyl ether beta-cyclodextrin sodium.
Voriconazole 200 mg is prescribed for the treatment of numerous fungal infections:
- and infections by Scedosporium or Fusarium.
In 1990 Voriconazole was patented and in 2002 this medication was approved for medical use in the United States.
If one takes an overdose of the medicine, consult the doctor immediately for the worsening signs and symptoms.
- You can buy Voriconazole 200 mg from any authorized whole seller after getting prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
- The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patient can also send WhatsApp message to +91 8130290915. We will reply ASAP with the details of Pricing and procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of Valid prescription of Clinician
Store the medicine at a temperature between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
All Trademark and Brand that appear on the website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. Voriconazole is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed.
Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller and Pharmacies.